[A51] project details
Saqib Khan
2017-05-31 09:43:17 UTC
hi all,

Am just new to the project so pardon my noobs question.

i have i7 4790k and gtx 960 2gb gpu, does kreken support other then ati gpu? or should i required to change gpu?

can some one guide me any article which explain maths behind building rainbow table for a51 cracking?

which hardware is required to get started working on it.? mobile phone model and stuff

Sent from my iPhone
Haslinger Daniel
2017-05-31 10:09:50 UTC
Post by Saqib Khan
Am just new to the project so pardon my noobs question.
That's why we're ( or at least I'm ) here for :)
Post by Saqib Khan
i have i7 4790k and gtx 960 2gb gpu, does kreken support other then ati gpu? or should i required to change gpu?
Go with deka, it will support your NVIDIA chipsets too since it will
utilize openCL to do the math.
Post by Saqib Khan
which hardware is required to get started working on it.? mobile phone model and stuff
I used old motorola c118 phones, which are capable of / limited to GSM-900/1800 for doing
calls and messages. As SDR, I used an EzTV666 USB receiver that features an RTL2832U chipset.

all the best,

/)/)
Jan Hrach
2017-05-31 14:08:35 UTC
https://brmlab.cz/project/gsm/deka/attack-theory
https://brmlab.cz/project/gsm/deka/attack-implementation
+ papers linked from there
Post by Saqib Khan
hi all,
Am just new to the project so pardon my noobs question.
i have i7 4790k and gtx 960 2gb gpu, does kreken support other then ati gpu? or should i required to change gpu?
can some one guide me any article which explain maths behind building rainbow table for a51 cracking?
which hardware is required to get started working on it.? mobile phone model and stuff
Sent from my iPhone
GPG CD98 5440 4372 0C6D 164D A24D F019 2F8E 6527 282E