LAPDM
tom
2014-09-08 18:13:47 UTC
Hi all
Need help as to why I am unable to see any system information type 5 or
6 after running ./go.sh <capture file> 112 6s
s with air probe. This is my output. I also note that when I run the
same file as 7s I get nothing in wire shark at all even though there is
immediate assignment on this time slot.
I am using USRP1 with 52MHz clock with Air probe modified to suit this freq.
I have tested airprobe with the sample file taken from the net and it
seems to work fine when I revert back to 64 mhz for test.
Tom
tom
2014-09-08 18:24:50 UTC
Sorry I forgot to include a sample of what I see when I run ./go.sh
script in wire shark.