[A51] Réf.: Re: Kraken and Tables drive
liotta ray
2015-10-14 18:23:09 UTC
Thanks!

------------------------------
I would recommend using /dev/disk/by-id or something like that. We have tables on multiple drives and it got mixed, which was not nice.
Hi
In the tables.conf just edit the partition name.It lies in the top of the file. It should look something like sdb or sdc1. Just check the partition name using dmesg or fdisk -l. And update the tables.conf accordingly.
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:23:05 +0200
Subject: Re: [A51] Kraken and Tables drive
You should have the tables.conf file somewhere around. The paths are there.
(or, maybe, you have the tables in distribution, not-installed form. You will have to run Behemoth.py/TableConvert then)
Hi,
I'm wondering how to tell kraken where to look for the Tables? I have a drive from Hacker Warehouse and it's all ready to go using Ubuntu 14.04.
Thank You,
Demian