a51 tables need seeders!
Kraken Skulls
2016-03-02 07:24:40 UTC
Hi!

I wanted to attempt the DRIZZLECHAIR project so a week ago I began
downloading the A5/1 tables and got 800gb (halfway) but then the seeder
quit. Now there is just one (jetstream.xtra.co.nz) that doesn't transfer
at all. Could someone with the whole set please rejoin the torrent so I
can finish downloading? Or point me to a different torrent of the files?
Thank you in advance!
Andréas Gustafsson
2016-03-02 08:08:12 UTC
Hi,

I have them, I will start seeding when I can.
I can't promise a 24/7 seed but I will do my best.